What is your #1 challenge when it comes to workouts?
I rely somewhat on routine. Routine helps me keep track of things when there is so much going on. I count on it. The tough part for me is that I do not have a single time that I can count on to work out each day.
For me, it's Sunday mornings setting up at Aloha High School for our satellite of Westside Community Church, doing the service and tearing things down.
Every 1st Monday of the month, we have the Car Club meeting.
For the next month or two, Tuesday evenings are for growth group
Wednesday nights is rehearsal with the worship team. It's been a part of my life since I started playing my flute again back in 2003. Now I'm running around taking care of sound equipment.
Thursday evenings are with friends for another group event related to the Westside Roadies
The challenge is trying to find time to work out. I don't have consistency between the days of the week, just consistency from week to week.
Now I've added something new that will help with the routine and the workouts. Last Saturday, the Small Steps of Aloha Walking Team (https://www.facebook.com/groups/smallsteps.pdxwest/). If I'm not working at the zoo, I'll be walking with Small Steps routinely.
“This post is sponsored by Knocked-Up Fitness and hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway”
No comments:
Post a Comment